The four institutes of the University are located in three modern buildings: at 1 Wojska Polskiego Street (Foreign Relations and Promotion Office, Institute of Applied Informatics), at 137 Grunwaldzka Street (Institute of Economics, Institute of Technology) and at 22 Czerniakowska Street (Institute of Pedagogy and Languages).
The University buildings, with the total area of nearly 16 thousand sq. metres, house fully equipped teaching rooms, including:
- - 39 lecture halls,
- - 20 computer laboratories,
- - 17 specialised laboratories,
- - 2 language laboratories,
- - 8 seminar rooms,
- - 8 auditoriums with full audiovisual equipment.
The University's infrastructure is supplemented by the facilities made available by companies or schools located in Elbląg.
- - factory laboratories of: GE Power, METROTEST Ltd., FLSMIDTH MAAG GEAR, OPEGIEKA Ltd., METAL-EXPERT, PATREX,
- - laboratories of: Heat and Power Station in Elbląg, Hydrology, Meteorology and Water Managment Institute in Elbląg, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Gdańsk University of Technology,
- - sports halls.