Speciality: English Philology - Foreign Languages for Business
The aim of the programme is to prepare competent and linguistically proficient employees in both family-run and international businesses as well as in administrative organisations, foundations, service industry and public institutions.
The following are the graduate's main skills and abilities:
- fluency in English,
- psychological and social knowledge,
- basic knowledge referring to economic issues,
- very good command of German,
- practical skills referring to the English and German business and legal language as well as the ability to handle business correspondence in both languages,
- ability to organise office work, business meetings and conferences, knowledge of mediation and negotiation techniques,
- skills referring to using modern information and communication technologies and their application in office work in particular,
- self-improvement and perfecting work-related skills.